个性句子

关于四级英语经典句子,描写四级英语经典句子

There is no one but longs to go to college. 没有人不渴望上大学。

We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much. 我们再怎么强调保护眼睛的重要性也不为过

We know that you have a high opinion of the kind of learning taught in your colleges, and that the costs of living of our young men, while with you, would be very expensive to you. 我们知道你们很看重你们在大学里面教育的学习方法,而且我们的年轻人与你们生活的花费即使对于你们来说也不便宜。

What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)

What’s the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)

When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的]

time for you? Where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)

Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)

With a team of colleagues at Tokyo National University, he set about measuring brain volumes of a thousand people of different ages and varying occupations. 在东京国立大学的同事们的帮助下,他开始对一千来自不同职业的人群进行了大脑体积的测量。

Computer technology enabled the researchers to obtain Pcise measurements of the volume of the front and side sections of the brain, which relate to intellect (智能) and emotion, and determine the human character. 计算机技术帮助研究人员获得人脑前部和侧部的准确体积,这是与人的智能和情绪有关的部分,而且也决定人的性格特点。

Contraction of front and side parts as cells die off was observed in some subjects in their thirties, but it was still not evident in some sixty and seventy-year-olds. 有的人(大脑)前部和侧部的收缩——随着细胞的死亡——在三十多岁时就能被观察到了,但是也有些人直到六七岁依然不明显。

I wasn’t born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)

I’m mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。)

It is time the authorities concerned took proper steps to solve the traffic problems. 该是有关当局采取适当的措施来解决交通问题的时候了。

It’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)

Its a small world.(世界真小!)

Nothing is more important than to receive education. 没有比接受教育更重要的事。

On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge. 我们绝对不能忽略知识的价值。

Professor Taiju Matsuzawa wanted to find out why otherwise healthy farmers in northern Japan appeared to be losing their ability to think and reason at a relatively early age, and how the process of ageing could he slowed down.Taiju Matsuzawa 教授想找出为什么日本北部的健康农民在相对年轻的年龄就显得开始失去思考与推理的能力的原因以及怎样才能延缓老化过程。

Remember you may be taken to court for not doing so, and you may be fined if you cannot prove to the court that you have been excused from wearing it. 注意你如果不这么做(系安全带)的话,你有可能被告上法庭,而且你有可能被处以罚款除非你能证明你有不带安全带的理由。

Since the examination is around the corner, I am compelled to give up doing sports. 既然考试迫在眉睫,我不得不放弃做运动。

Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)

The harder you work, the more progress you make. 你愈努力,你愈进步。

The more books we read, the more learned we become. 我们书读愈多,我们愈有学问。

The sooner the better. (越快越好。)

There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse.不可否认的,我们的生活品质已经每况愈下

大家都在看