经典台词

邪恶力量经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白

《邪恶力量》讲述两兄弟山姆·温彻斯特和迪恩·温彻斯特开着1967年的黑色雪佛兰“羚羊” 穿梭美国各处调查超自然或不可思议的事件并与之战斗的故事,故事大多来自于美国的都市传说和民间传说。

《邪恶力量》经典台词

1. Saving people, hunting things, family business!

猎杀邪恶,拯救世人,就是我们的家族事业!

2. Sammy: I lost my shoe...

我的鞋丢了...

3. Castiel: I am an angel of the lord.

我是神之天使.

4. Sam: Hey dude! You're not gonna poke her with a stick!

老兄! 你不能真拿棍子捅她!

5. Dude, I'm not enabling your sick habit. You're like one of those lab rats that pushes the pleasure button instead of the food button until it dies.

老哥,我可不会纵容你这个恶心的习惯。你跟那种宁愿饿死也要享受的实验老鼠一摸一样

6. Sam: Why,W-Why me?

Ruby & Lucifer: Because,because it had to be you,Sammy,it always had to be you.

为什么,为什么是我?

因为,注定是你,Sammy,一直都是。

这句话422和503都出现过·········ruby和Lulu对sam命运的判定啊···

7. Sam: jerk! 笨蛋!

Dean: bitch! 贱人!

8. nobody kills a virgin!

不准杀处女!

9. Dean: Can you be more gay?

你能再娘点儿么...-_-ll

10. Sam:Look,man, I know this all has to be so hard. But I want you to know... I'm here for you. You brave little soldier. I acknowledge your pain. Come here. You're too Pcious for this world…

嘿,我知道这很难,但我希望你知道,我就和你站在一起,你是一个勇敢的小斗士,我能够感受到你的痛,到这来……(巨抱)你是这世界的珍宝……

Sam:Look, dean, Um...Um... Dean……我想说……(爱老虎油……)

Dean:Hey.me too…嘿……我也是……(爱老虎油兔……)

Bobby:You guys are breaking my heart. Could we please just leave?

你们俩简直让我心碎了,我们可以只是跑路了吗?

11. Dean:I couldn't live with you dead.

你死了我也不活不下去了……(好耳熟的词儿……)

12. Dean: you fudge'n touch me again ,i'll fudge'n kill you.

你要是再胡说八道和摸我,我就灭了你.

13. Cop: "So. Fake US Marshal, fake credit cards...you got anything that's real?"

Dean: "My boobs."

假冒联邦探员,假造信用卡....你还有点什么东西是真的么?

我的胸部.

14. Sam:Find anything?

Dean:Besides a whole new level of frustration? No.

15. Sam: What do you think? She infects them during sex? 你怎么看? 她通过性 交来传染那些东西吗?

Bobby: Maybe.. 也许吧...

Dean: Supernatural STD. 超自然性病~

16. Cass: I still serve god.

我依旧侍奉上帝.

17. Dean: We are teddy bear doctors!

我们是泰迪熊医生!

大家都在看