主持词

关于英语新年晚会主持词怎么说

男:新年的钟声就要敲响,庆典的序曲正要奏响。

the bell for the new year is soon to strike; the overture for the ceremony is soon to play.

女:让我们伴着管乐队的乐曲,祝福我们的祖国更加强大昌盛,祝福我们的祖国。

with the accompan-im-ent music of our band, let’s wish our motherland more prosperity and our country

合:更加郁郁葱葱。

more verdure .

女:新春的脚步已在耳畔响起。

the footsteps of the new spring are nearer and nearer.

男:是啊,春天是“春色满园关不住,一枝红杏出墙来”。

yes, you are right.

女:春天是“西塞山前白鹭飞,桃花流水鳜鱼肥”。

男:盼新春,望新春,道不尽心中憧憬无限。

looking forward to the coming of the new spring, we are full of hope.

女:贺新春,唱新春,说不完心中欢乐无限。

celebrating the new spring, we are full of happiness.

男:联欢会的帷幕即将拉上,但是我们知道,在华初的这块沃土上,我们将更加茁壮成长。

though the get-together is about to end, we still know we are reaching more maturity.

女:让我们衷心祝福我们的嘉宾在新的一年里工作顺利,家庭幸福!

wish each of our distinguished guests a successful career and a happy family.

男:祝福我们的同事工作进步,再创佳绩。

wish our colleagues great progreand more achievements.

女:祝福我们的祖国,在新的一年里,

wish our country a more splendid future

合:再攀高峰,再创辉煌。

in the new year.

男:2012年新年晚会到此结束。

that’s all for the new year’s celebration . thank you for being with us.

大家都在看